these or those?! what a conundrum

which shoes

• Total voters

whitedc4

i've narrowed down my search for my s2000 wheels.
two options.

te37sl black edition

or ccw lm20

don't really take the color into mind too much as i plan on powdercoating them either j's racing teal or the same purple my old te37's were. for reference here are my old wheels with the color

my s200 is spa yellow if that helps
pricing on these are almost identical from where i'll be ordering so that doesn't really play a factor

piktar of car.

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
Volks all the way! The CCW looks like the same wheel choice every person in the "herrafrush" community would use.
*To me* they scream stance idiot, and by that I mean the 'hella sick mad camber bruh'

Stance is nice.
hellaflush is eh...
excessive camber is pure stupid.

*my personal opinions* no need for a flame war!

On a side note, why not keep the S2K wheels? Those are pretty sex I mean unless your aftermarket choice is performance based...then it makes sense.

Last edited:

whitedc4

i agree but you can buy these in a normal size width and offset..

example shown above..

i'm kind of leaning towards the te's myself..

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
The black edition TEs are pretty nice, black and yellow may not look bad at all.

Last edited:

whitedc4

Volks all the way! The CCW looks like the same wheel choice every person in the "herrafrush" community would use.
*To me* they scream stance idiot, and by that I mean the 'hella sick mad camber bruh'

Stance is nice.
hellaflush is eh...
excessive camber is pure stupid.

*my personal opinions* no need for a flame war!

On a side note, why not keep the S2K wheels? Those are pretty sex I mean unless your aftermarket choice is performance based...then it makes sense.
I'll definitely keep the stock wheels they're my favorite plus they have Yokohama advans on them and it's a grippy as butt tire