These people deserve capital punishment.

Cripton805

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42304341/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/?GT1=43001

Seriously. Killing innocent civilians in staged killings across seas and only get 24 years??? Anybody in our country abides by our law, but yet those soldiers shame our country in the killing of 3 innocent people and get a slap in the hand.

Wow. If I was soldier there and I knew about this. I would have put a bullet in their head. :evil:
I would very likely get capital punishment though right. Since they are American.

They killed an innocent 15 year old farmer boy with a grenade and shot him to pieces and kept his finger as a trophy. Seriously makes me pist.

I'm not racist. Everybody was born at one point, except in different colors. We all have feelings. We all smile. We all frown. We all eat. We all sleep.
Who the hell are we to think we are civilized and treat other people like animals.

00DC2TW

lookup operation redwing, and tell me that's not one time where the United States Navy SEALs should have killed three innocent civilians...

00DC2TW

We're they actually innocent?
The navy SEALs didn't kill them and it ended up biting them in the ass, you have to either read the book, or know what happened to judge on what they should have done...

In short it ended up causing 16+ special forces lives that day, because they didn't kill three civilians

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
i can feel i big arguement coming but my two cents are that no life is greater than another. the soldiers smiling in those picture with the dead bodies shooting innocent people deserve to burn in hell . doing ur job is one thing but when u take it to those extremes ur just insane. i have my own opinions about the war but still support the brave men and women out there . but when i take a look at what americas come to, and these pictures im not suprised other nations wants to attck us .