These Rims decent?

JGvtec

I personally don't like these rims. Pretty cheap i might say. Your better off with OEM rims. snag some meshies.

JGvtec

Any site suggestions?
There are many different after market rims available. I like spun wheels. Just Google it. Depends what your taste is.

Just Google after market rims.

If your looking for OEM rims check your local Craigslist.

rockadilla

thats right.
If theyre 4x100 yes, but 17 inch rims on an integra is wack dude... go smaller and a slight drop with a wee bit smaller tire than stock and it makes wonders. You dont need big wheels to look good. You have to know how to rock em
oh gawd :roll:

those would look fine depending on how ur teg looks now

galiza27

on my car id put 15's or 16's but its your ride so do what you like. jus make sure your bolt patern is 4x100

j13

Keep It Clean
17" wheels don't look good in my opinion. they will fit fine and all, so if your dig the big wheel look, than go for it. Rotas are a good brand, you'll find allot of haters dissing Rotas just because they're popular and became a "trand". I'm looking at a set of Rotas right now also

BeatBox

Real Good!
mb wheels suck bawls lol we sell them at work, they are the cheapest wheels we offer. i would go with rota wheels before i would go with mb, actually id stick to oe wheels before Mb wheels sry

Rich-PMS

Make sure the centerbore is correct also!

Personally 5spoke designs ony look good with bigbrake kits.

I'm a huge fan of te37 (or replicas)