Things that annoy you thread.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
...when you decide it's laundry day, wear your bummiest clothing so you can wash everything else, then realize you have to go out in public for something. Heheheheh...

Squigget

It's also annoying when your eyelashes poke your eyes.
i hate that

there's a big 4 way stop intersection by my school, when people can't figure out who's turn it is and just take off like retards.
or when some dummy takes a turn without looking causing me to swerve over to the shoulder...
what annoys me the mos though is that my horn doesn't work so i can't honk the sh** out of them.

Prozon

Kris
That is one legit comment. It's so legit that I think i'll use the word legit just to prove that it's legit.

I just discovered the word legit recently, and I think I need to abuse it. Legit like.

Prozon

Kris
That is one legit comment. It's so legit that I think i'll use the word legit just to prove that it's legit.

I just discovered the word legit recently, and I think I need to abuse it. Legit like.

pinkley

b@115D33p

I remember when I had my first beer...