Things that annoy you thread.

JDMb20DC2

It's not a supercharger, it's not ALWAYS being used. On an average day, my turbo doesn't spool up. It starts boosting after 3k, so on my average day I shift before I get to that point. And the best part? You don't have to refill it.. And spray has nothing on boost. :thumbs up
Spray does work! I love boost over everything but would love to build a motor for spray throw it in a gutted CR-X and it'll be a killer!

Not personally, but I have had friends that have run nitrous. I looked into it years ago, but a turbo is better in every way to me. There are no benefits to running nitrous over a turbo that I know of. (Besides cost obviously, but you have to pay to play.)

Edit:
Not to mention it's illegal to even have it hooked up in a car around here.
Nitrous benefits just as much as any other FI application

http://youtu.be/7u58Qs8c2M0

Prozon

Kris
The point I was making was that you don't have to keep refilling a turbo. Hell, if you rice around town using your nitrous all the time, you will eventually exceed the cost of a turbo. :thumbs up

Remember kids, bottles are for babies.

Havok114

The point I was making was that you don't have to keep refilling a turbo. Hell, if you rice around town using your nitrous all the time, you will eventually exceed the cost of a turbo. :thumbs up

Remember kids, bottles are for babies.
Come to arizona plenty of hondas on nitrous that eat turbo's haha

Prozon

Kris
Of course. I wouldn't drive this car if it was N/A, these motors are junk unless boosted lol. I found a '96 GSR i'm going to try to snatch up for my 600hp project.

Prozon

Kris
Naw, but I will run it until it blows. Which honestly could be any time now. I've been thinking about getting a supercharger for this car anyways.

Prozon

Kris
Ohhhh, yeah I forgot. What annoys me, and I have no idea why..

When people spell the world "ridiculous" incorrectly. I hate seeing "rediculous." I mean, even if you sound that out it wouldn't sound right. I'm not sure why that annoys me, I mean I make my fair share of grammar errors.. but that word.. it just... bothers me.. lol.