thinking about buying this...

Ilovemy95teggy

Doesn't say the mileage, so that's a bit of a concern. I'd just pass on it, save the money for something else. Just my $.02!

iCali

Daily User
if it doesnt have a million miles on it it looks like a good deal and you can most likely get it for cheaper if you show up wth cash in hand

Jabes

my buddy has a 92 in pottstown with a recently rebuilt ls that he wants $1200 for, it has kyb gr2 struts with eibach pro lowering springs, tsudo catback and a 4-2-1 header. it needs corner lights, a power steering pump, and a o2 sensor to clear the check engine light and the body has some dings and dents and a tiny bit of honda cancer on the passenger quarter panel and the hood needs replaced. It runs and drives good tho just needs some love that he doesn't have time to give it. call or text me if you wanna come look at it. 484-725-8157

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Not a bad price for a clean 2nd gen. These cars are 20 years old now, you can't really worry about miles and normal wear. Miles mean nothing, I have had cars with 300k miles on them run better then cars with 50k miles on them because I take care of my shit. So as long as it's been taken care of, I wouldn't worry about miles. If it runs good, that's all that matters.

95GSR21

Not a bad price for a clean 2nd gen. These cars are 20 years old now, you can't really worry about miles and normal wear. Miles mean nothing, I have had cars with 300k miles on them run better then cars with 50k miles on them because I take care of my s***. So as long as it's been taken care of, I wouldn't worry about miles. If it runs good, that's all that matters.
Yeah thats what I was thinking...Thanks for the input guys..i planned on buying it dropping it on ground control sleeves and changing the wheels out if I were to get it just for a DD

swilk

Haha oh man. Yeah, the miles aren't that big a deal. Honestly i picked my 1990 teg up for about 1200, but I put a 93 swap ls engine into it and that cost me 150. I've got about 1800 in total into mine and I'd say it's worth it. I still need a few body touch ups, but she was worth the work.