Thinking of doing a swap...

VietTeg_12

Integ For The Win!!
I've been contemplating on doing a JDM ITR B18C swap to my LS. I've been looking around for the best deals but there is just so much. I have looked on some JDM websites and they are asking over what I really want to pay. I've looked on eBay but Idk how reliable that would be. Has anybody bought/know sellers or websites that are reliable in buying an engine swap from? I've been looking at this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310152128259&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_854wt_1353

What do you guys think?

VietTeg_12

Integ For The Win!!
Yeah, he does have a high rating and based on previous sales, he's sold other JDM swaps and people have been pretty happy with it. I just wanna see if everyone else had any experiences.

VietTeg_12

Integ For The Win!!
^^ haha nice! I was close to the Springs the other day when I went to the Royal Gorge. Haven't been there in YEARS! lol anywayz, that was the first place I checked and their prices were a lil higher than my suggested budget. And right now, they're all out of ITR engines.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
no way? haha thats crazy i was just white water rafting at the royal gorge on the 4th lol!