Thinking of selling me DC2

Hoplias

I came across a classic car I always wanted but I have put so much time and money into my Teg but I am not sure what is fair price .Here is a list i,Its a 2000 LS with a clean cali title 133 k miles water pump and belt changed at 120k have reciept .Its a automatic (I know ) recent pro paint job removing all emblems minus the main ones what I put NOS oem type r ones front and rear even had the rear sprayer removed .Everything like new conditon and pro done no garage job air blows cold and everything works as new .Car looks like show car .
Everything works like new sunroof everything newer brakes
1)Skunk2 pro2 coil overs
2)skunk2 front rear pro camber kits
3)Mugen stainless header
4) Yonaka stainless catback
5)RARE JDM gsr cluster with 9k readline and auto shift pattern on tach
4)JDM TYPE R SRS steering wheel
5)Bride goias seats red new with seat tracks
6)Rear X brace bar
7)Bennen limited ediition white tri motor brace
8)new headlights
9)OEM fog lights bought new from PARK AUTO $200
10)REAR ASR center brace
11)rear ASR 24MM SWAY BAR
12)Skunk2 rear control arms
13)beaks bar
14)Mugen rear view mirror cover
15)Rota r spec 16" rims with Falken ziex tires
16)complete Energy poly kit
17)Prothane engine mount bushing
18)Password jdm valve cover bolts
19)OEM type R arm rest
20) Milodon oil pan
21)Ultra race 6 point frame rail braces
22)Blox adjust rear toe kit
23)type r front lip
All suspension was done at Fast auto works and has a warranty on work .This thing has pro suspention and all the parts are new with at most 20 miles and look brand new .You can imagine the amount of money put .This car handles like on a rail .I paid 4k for it stock and got the auto cause it was perfect not thrashed and molested condition and then I had all the parts put on .
How much would be fair price to ask ?Just a idea to see if I can even get close to what price I need to get .

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
First off, don't sell that tegg bro. It looks like you put a lot of time and money into it and is just too unbelievably gorgeous to want to get rid of. But if I wanted to buy it from you I would offer you 7500. That's just my 2 cents bro.

Hoplias

thanks guys I did put alot and I mean its all brand new .There newer pics I get that even show it better with more .Like fogs and shifter that are not in pic .Those Ultra race frame braces look so good too they go on whole bottom and give it so much more strength its the only teggy I seen that has them .I mean this this thing frame is stiff .I would sell only if I could get at least what I need to but if if not trust me it would not hurt to keep it .

R13

The other asshole
That teg is beautiful, What kind of classic car?

R13

The other asshole
While that teg is very nice I couldn't say I blame you for wanting to sell it being auto.

Hoplias

Thats not a issue for me .I dont abuse my cars anyways . I never even pushed it to limit just drove through the local canyon and enjoyed the handling.I more just was happy to own a car that they made many nice upgrade parts for .In past all my cars were not that common so finding cool parts was way harder .

Every manual teg I looked in socal was so butchered and molested I was like no way .Trust me its hard to find and teg in socal not ghetto-ized