Thinking of selling me DC2

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Such a nice car man.. Maybe post it on CL for a high price. And if someone pays that, sell it and buy your dream.

I wish i bought the 300zx i was lookin at as my first car instead of my teg. I just cant get over the looks of those things!
But would i be willing to trade for one? Man, it depends on the 300zx... so look at 53 chevys and see if your willing to part! Good luck.

Hoplias

pics

here is a few i took today with OEM fogs and front, the interior custom shifter ,bride door inserts ,OEM type r arm rest ,oem fog light switch on console.got soome very nice oem turn lights too .you can see also the white X brace in back.the mugen rear view mirror cover really adds a nice accent too .I would put this teg looks wise up against any other auto teg and suspension any teg at all.

Last edited:

Hoplias

here is a few motor shots to show its nice and clean even there .Thats a OEM type R oil fill cap too .

Sammich

GL with getting 7-8k for that..i dont know who'd buy a LS for 7-8k..is it nice? definitely..

Hoplias

it simply would not be even a option to sell for like 6K for me .There is that worth in brand new parts .Look at what car you see usually for the 5 k range .

Sammich

if you are truthfully in the car mod game, everyone knows you rarely get what you put into a car. your best bet would be to take it back to stock form and part it out. i'm not being hateful, just truthful. when i sold my max, that's what i had to do, because i knew what i had in it, i couldnt get back out of it. i mean if you find a buyer at that price, that's excellent, but more times than not, you'd be better parting out

Hoplias

I know u dont get what u put in but i have about 9k into it .i guess I see . i am hoping to get 7k that be lowest it be even worth selling it for .

Sammich

when i parted out my vehicle, between parts and what not...i think i came up a few hundred less than my asking price after parts and car was sold