this guy got hated on

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
it just shows how ignorant people are. where i work all i hear is stupid n*gger this stupid sp*ck that. it really makes me mad to here that someone did this. granted racisims has been stupid since slavery times but at this day in age everyone knows better and i dont give a shit if people were "raised that way'' or not it doesnt make it any better. people would be dead if he were a friend of mine. i dont fuck around especially when peoples mental stability and sense of self pride is fucked with. and its sad that shit like this is happening every day.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
makes me even sicker that it sounds like this dude lived in california...we are typically a laied back state in terms of racism. =/

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
what the fuck? Who the fuck does that?

WHoever did that, man i hope something horrible happens to them.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
When i was looking at the pics at first i thought "What why would this guy get hated on, this is a clean ass S2000"

then i saw the rest lol

oh man

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
It's seriously such bullshit that there are still people in the world that would do something like that. I hope they find a print on that car so they can bring the scumbag(s) who did it down. It was most likely someone the guy knew. Random shit doesn't happen ususally

aeroflash

wow that was a gorgeous car. i feel so bad for that guy. i hate when people fuck with cars. some car owners (like many of us) put our hearts and souls and big cuts of paychecks into our vehicles. i'd probably kill whoever it was if someone fucked with my car like that. and it's not like they even just ruined the paint, they ruined absolutely everything =(

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
This is disturbing. They must have known who he was or targeted him. Fuck that shit seriously. Fuck racism. Nazis and racist in general are fucking idiots deal with it you are not the best, just because one person of a different color is a certain way doesn't mean they all are. Shit half of the white population including them selves are dumb asses.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
if i found out who did this i would shoot them soo many times and make sure they felt it! then let them live cause that'd be more torcher then death thats just FUBAR

JhDc2itr

cheesesteaks..yummy :)
^^ forreal! imma burn them alive...then save them..then burn them again..imma give them hell! >:O yea.. that suck..man ppl like them need to die...such a waste of space on this planet!