This is a vote thread!!

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
edit the OP to actually make this a poll thread with different options. and do you mean the whole car? or just the motor? are you talking about rarity or best to mod? are you gonna track this or do you just want a pretty show car? do you want the "luxury" sh!t or a stripped down version ready to race?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
edit the OP to actually make this a poll thread with different options. and do you mean the whole car? or just the motor? are you talking about rarity or best to mod? are you gonna track this or do you just want a pretty show car? do you want the "luxury" sh!t or a stripped down version ready to race?
More than that, are you ballin' or on a budget, lol?

I half expected it not to have an actual pole :lol:

Boxy

I'd take whichever was cheaper in all honesty :/

ITR is too rare and people want too much for ones in good condition.

All I want is a 5spd teggy over my 4spd

00DC2TW

I'd take whichever was cheaper in all honesty :/

ITR is too rare and people want too much for ones in good condition.

All I want is a 5spd teggy over my 4spd
its not that people want too much, its that its rare and is a limited production car, with few still being clean titles not wrecked or stolen

built_ls

i'd take a itr and wouldnt mod it performance wise (leave the internals stock). just visual mods ...

i have a friend with a itr, he bent the valves and jumped timing now he has a b16 head; on top of that he getting ready the sell the tranny and get a gsr tranny

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Let There Be Pole!

....and then there was poll, and it was good.

On the final day, TegSox rested.