This is what happens when I get bored lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
So Christmas is coming up in just a little over a month as you all know. My son is finally starting to get old enough to enjoy toys and Christmas, so what better thing to get him than his very own customized racecar bed lol. I am still in the process of finishing it but I will update this as I go along. Now it won't be anything too over the top but will definitley be one of a kind.

Video of his reaction to getting the bed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIglCPlJaf8

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
This is what happens when your motor is out of commission. :rolf:
Hahaha no that leads to much more expensive spending than this adventure. I have a bunch of parts company stickers laying around that will most likely find their way onto this car. Also I am goin to figure out a way to put operational lights in it or on it, and lastly I am going to talk to a few of my buddies who make stickers and see if we can't get some custom Weld or RPF1 (I have the drag version) stickers made and put on the wheels that goes on this thing

dlo253

Hella wanna do this for my son haha.
I have my car bed that I had back in the day lol.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Trendsetter hahahhaha j/k

I almost cut the headlight area out, installed working night lights and covered with plexi glass, but I didn't wanna chance a fire on that. So I will figure out a safer way to install working lights on it somewhere for him, even if its just a strip of LED's or something. The best part about this is I showed him a picture of his bed on the computer (he's never seen it in person) and his eyes lit up and he was instantly laying claim to "his racecar bed", I will definitley have to record xmas morning in the Moore household, kids gonna geek.

dlo253

Yeah led strips would probly be the safest option.
Haha that's awesome man. Little dudes gonna love it..

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yeah man, he loves everything about racecars. I am going to call my dad right now and ask why he never got me a cool car bed as a kid, although he did buy my first quad runner for my 3rd easter lol