this isn't matchmaker.com...is it?

hyper98gsr

i'll be blunt.

maybe its just me, but in the last week or so, i've noticed an individual trying hard as hell to be "likeable." it seems every thread this person is on, goes totally off topic to fish for complements. what bothers me is that some of the others are actually biting. this site used to be a great source of information. i used to be excited to see a good thread because most of them pertained to me in some way or another. now if i see this individual's post, in the thread, i refuse to even read it.

hopefully that person knows who they are and if you think the shoe fits, wear it. if this continues on the path its going the site may need to change its name to nightclubandintegras.com.

just my thoughts.

Stafford

I really enjoy this site. And there have been several questions that I have received good answers to. I hope that the site does not go down hill and fall apart. I'm a noob also but I try to post to get the site active. I check it dailey "ok more than just once I’m a computer junkie" and always look forward to reading new posts. There is always a place to whore it up and post like crazy, shoot start a postwhore thread that is if that is permitted. I hope this site doesn’t turn to this I have seen several sites also turn into he who posts the most wins. That is really lame and not called for. Its always fun to talk to people you see regularly post and post some funny stuff here and there but not all the time.

I don’t know if this helps or makes matters worst just an opinion. I really hope that made sense I'm not good at this shit.

hyper98gsr

i used to post alot too. at least 5/day. sometimes more. i guess i was a little too vague. i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings, so forget about it.

B16aTeggy

what f that shit..

when u say sumthing that u feel.. dont bitch out have way threw it... write ur mind...

if its me.. say so.

hyper98gsr

yo! you are getting mad defensive. haha. i wasn't talking about you, but obviously YOU feel you have some issues you need to work on. like i said: if the shoe fits, wear it.

B16aTeggy

naw the shoe doesnt fix... but u never know

i dont like it when ppl start saying sumthing.. then are all like "o neverming its nothing"..(well wtf u started sayin so its sothing importan)

Baldy201

This is good that we got this out there, now lets move past this like gentlepeople and keep this site on the up and up. There is no reason to bicker over something like this, it will get us no where.

SxySlammedTeggy

He's prolly talking about me but thats fine cuz Im not doing anything wrong...just meeting people and talking...Im not trying to be likeable tho... If people like me then cool if they dont then its not my problem lol... so i guess people looking on and not talking might think that I'm "trying too hard" to be like or somethin gay... but the people that actually know me know that this is just how I am...I'm nice to everyone until I have a reason not to be nice...anyway just my thoughts on this whole "matchmaker.com" thing... :p

SlammedDC4

Don't worry babe. I love you and if someone doesn't like you for the way you are then oh well. Keep being you. :-D

RAINONEizm

thats basically what any messege board is though,a matchmaker.you are going to a site where ppl match an intrest of yours.this so happens to be the one where we seem to drive the same style of car..a common 'tie' if you will.
you come here cuz you got an integra.matching what we all have in common..matching teg owner with teg owner.

and why would somebody want to be unlikable opposed to likeable? if you dont want anyone to like you ,then why even go out in public,or go to a msg board where you usually have to give a little detail bout urself,that others read to see if maybe they might have something in common with you,or dare I say it.."match?"

anywho,theres my 2 cents as well.

:)