This one of the sickest tegs I've seen

XjoEnX

Like someone mentioned above, that was just the style all those years ago: conversions and candy paint. If you had seen it in person, you'd be inspecting how clean and good looking it was too. I sure as hell would.

It was just the fad. Just like the keeping it OEM fad, JDM fad, and UKDM fad. Only these won't die out as quickly as others because they still look good after years and years.

Count me into the OEM bandwagon!

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
OEM definitely is the way to go. Jesus there are terrible people out there. I saw a bmw 335 today with this nasty body kit that looked to be held on by scotch tape and lollipops... it hurt.
But in the end I think that car looks sick felt for interior color, bumpers

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
OEM definitely is the way to go. Jesus there are terrible people out there. I saw a bmw 335 today with this nasty body kit that looked to be held on by scotch tape and lollipops... it hurt.
But in the end I think that car looks sick felt for interior color, bumpers

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
this looks pretty....ricey. its got wayy to much done to it. And why does it got like 4 decks?

michaelz

that kind of "tuning" was the rage a decade ago. sorry to tell ya but time's have changed and it's rice these days.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Don't worry, bro; hang out with me for a couple days and you'll fit right in with the rest of us. When is the car going to be painted?

PS. That car looks like dookie

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Just Cham if you like that teg allot you need to check out the Integra that was built in Canada called the Acurabot. That one got so much money dumped into it. I seen it in person at ImportFest 2004 I was competing up there and lost big. Canadian got so much money dump into there cars it's unbelievable.

WAR 178

Premium User
F&F days lol...
I have buddies whom build teggys like that lol...still to this day smh....
Lambo doors, TL fronts, etc (actually one of them just got 3rd place at honda day last year for his civic!)
Yea it(RICE) still gets into the show class...and still gets trophy's. Even in this day and age.