this should be a funny topic. RICERS.

XTurboAcuraX

you are a ricer if
1) you use an exaust tip so huge it's possible to fist f***
2) when you use a 2 foot aluminum wing
3) when you shift it in neutral to roll the car back at red trafic lights so everyone thinks it a stick
4) you are a complete ricer if you put stickers all over your car that say greddy, aem, nos, veil side, wings west and so on and don't have any of those parts in/on your car.
so what is a ricer to you guys???

01cleatus

XTurboAcuraX said:
you are a ricer if
1) you use an exaust tip so huge it's possible to fist f***
2) when you use a 2 foot aluminum wing
3) when you shift it in neutral to roll the car back at red trafic lights so everyone thinks it a stick
4) you are a complete ricer if you put stickers all over your car that say greddy, aem, nos, veil side, wings west and so on and don't have any of those parts in/on your car.
so what is a ricer to you guys???
I think you hit the nail on the head bro!
1. But the best is when you see a car that has an emblem on it that doesn't even fit the car. Like I have seen an old VW Golf that had a GTR emblem on it as well as other stickers on it.
2. Then the tire lights that light up when the tire is moving. In my opinion it has to be one of the most tackiest and one of the most ghetto things you can do to your car. I can't take those cars seriously on the road.
3. Also when I see people who spray paint thier hoods black so people think that they have a carbon fiber hood.

XTurboAcuraX

yeah, 01cleatus that is a pretty good list. i have never seen cars that have an emblem on them that doesn't fit the car. i am in question about spraying the hood black though. it may not be as expenssive as getting the cf hood, but i think that a black hood still looks pretty cool on a car. besides i have seen a cf hood and it looked different than just plain black. it had many squares on it. and what about the green eclipse in the fast and the furious. it had a black hood. i mean the hood was completely black. i don't know maybe they do have totally black carbon fiber hoods.

01cleatus

XTurboAcuraX said:
yeah, 01cleatus that is a pretty good list. i have never seen cars that have an emblem on them that doesn't fit the car. i am in question about spraying the hood black though. it may not be as expenssive as getting the cf hood, but i think that a black hood still looks pretty cool on a car. besides i have seen a cf hood and it looked different than just plain black. it had many squares on it. and what about the green eclipse in the fast and the furious. it had a black hood. i mean the hood was completely black. i don't know maybe they do have totally black carbon fiber hoods.
I understand what your sayin bro but im talking about the hoods that you can tell that are spray painted! Like I have a friend that just bought an integra and their hood is black and it looks cool cause thier teg is blue but the cars that basically ghetto rig it is hilarious. The best thoughis if you ask them if it is and they say it is. But when you lift the hood its still has the factory warnings on them or some stuff like that. Also with the emblems if you call people on it they will lie the most ridiculous lie about their cars and if you ask them to show or prove anything they leave quickly or lie why they cant show you.

XTurboAcuraX

ok cleatus i see what you mean. cheap spray painted hoods would look very cheap. you are right. i just though you meant the cool pro looking black hoods are ricer kind. i mean, when i get a teg i would like the hood to be black and the car itself to be white. i think the tegs look he!!a cool when they are white.

01cleatus

XTurboAcuraX said:
ok cleatus i see what you mean. cheap spray painted hoods would look very cheap. you are right. i just though you meant the cool pro looking black hoods are ricer kind. i mean, when i get a teg i would like the hood to be black and the car itself to be white. i think the tegs look he!!a cool when they are white.
Thanks I got a white teg! I'm looking for a good carbon fiber hood right now and hopefully find one soon, but people told me to get a hood that uses the factory hood latch. But thanks for the compliment bro.

XTurboAcuraX

yeah cleatus that was my question earlier about cf hoods. do they have a latch on the bottom. i wouldn't mind having one as long as it has a latch just like the stock hood. i don't like the idea that anyone can lift my hood in a parking lot or something. so you can get one with a latch right?

01cleatus

XTurboAcuraX said:
yeah cleatus that was my question earlier about cf hoods. do they have a latch on the bottom. i wouldn't mind having one as long as it has a latch just like the stock hood. i don't like the idea that anyone can lift my hood in a parking lot or something. so you can get one with a latch right?[/QUOTE

My buddy is trying to find out the name of the company that has the factory hood latch on their models. I believe the name of the company is VIS hoods. But yes you can buy a CF hood That uses the factory latch. I am the same way I dont like the idea that someone can mess with my car. One other thing I saw the other day that I never knew of was that there is a CF hatch door for the tegs I have heard of CF trunks but just recently found out about hatches. Go figure. But I dont think you'll lose much wieght there cause we still have that big piece of glass in the middle. LOL

hadjie85

im actually pretty surprised. ive heard a lot of people call a lot of really cool things "ricer", but so far none on this list. the big wing depends on the car, because ive seen completely done supras (im talkin dual turbos, engine modded out the butt, inside completely redone, outside has ground fx and big rims) that can pull off the big spoilers they sport. on a 4-door stratus, tho, big wings are a big no no. :D i also hate goin to car shows and seein cars with stock motors and then the person will have like a seatbelt sleeve, a steering wheel cover, and floormats, all in matching NOS flames... put the NOS in the car before you put the name on the car.

XTurboAcuraX

hadjie85 said:
im actually pretty surprised. ive heard a lot of people call a lot of really cool things "ricer", but so far none on this list. the big wing depends on the car, because ive seen completely done supras (im talkin dual turbos, engine modded out the butt, inside completely redone, outside has ground fx and big rims) that can pull off the big spoilers they sport. on a 4-door stratus, tho, big wings are a big no no. :D i also hate goin to car shows and seein cars with stock motors and then the person will have like a seatbelt sleeve, a steering wheel cover, and floormats, all in matching NOS flames... put the NOS in the car before you put the name on the car.
yeah man, supras look pretty good with a fairly large wing. but i don't think any ricer is gonna drive a supra with just a large wing. i know i wouldn't. s***, if i had a supra, i'd be like he!! yeah!!! i'd be having all kinds of fun with it. but a definately wouldn't rice out a supra. who would?

this is a question. are you a ricer if you get a really cheap car and fix it up. im talking more show than go.