this sound scares me.. suspension?

gamerchad

It's gotta be your suspension, sounds just like my buddies sentra and his shocks are shit...thats really all I got, but maybe one of the guys can be more specific as to what it is, im not very knowledgeable about suspension specifics.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
couldnt hear it real well, but im pretty sure thats the test on how to check if your shocks are shot. like down to the tee.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Take the bolt out of the lower shock fork and take out the knuckle. Then you can move the suspension freely. I did mine and found out my anchor bolt bushings are the source of my horrible creaking sound.

Squigget

you guys are all right. went to the mechanic after i got off work. he said its the strut.. so ill need to replace both of hte front ones.
thanks everyone

Cripton805

you guys are all right. went to the mechanic after i got off work. he said its the strut.. so ill need to replace both of hte front ones.
thanks everyone
Are you dropped on stock struts? If you are, that's why you blew em. Time for an upgrade.

Don't spend money to blow them 4-6 months later again

French-Frye

same exact sound coming from my Teg! ever bump i go over or even when i get in the car. i was gonna just get new coils and be done with it but im gonna go over everything and do the suspension up right