Throttle sensor or ecu?

Dc5user

My car is lagging when I step on the gas really hard it feels like it's going to die or not giving any type of rev to my engine. My speedometer and throttle on my cluster drops all the way down.
I got a b18b1 engine and when I did my swap I kinda messed up my throttle sensor I believe when I was putting my engine in. It rubbed against the firewall pretty hard, and with my ecu is another issue I hit redline more than a couple times and my ecu doesn't have a rev limit lol. Maybe a speed protector? Idk, I need you guys help!! Ecu is obd1 btw

uso_Dc

Double check your timing. Sounds like you have a mechanical issue. Is the car obd1 or obd2? TPS doesn't really go bad unless it cracked or broken.

zack11122

Same is currently happening to me. It's timing related most likely. Take the vc off and try and align your cams

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Dc5user

Double check your timing. Sounds like you have a mechanical issue. Is the car obd1 or obd2? TPS doesn't really go bad unless it cracked or broken.
Obd1 and yeah my throttle sensor is messed up

uso_Dc

I would replace the tps then and make sure the tps and map sensor plugs didn't get switched when you installed. I've seen that happen alot

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk