Thursday Afternoon Boredom

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
My buddy called me yesterday wondering if I could pick him up from work half an hour away.. The guy he carpooled in with had to work late, so he would've been stuck at the shop for a while. Being a nice guy (and super bored), I said sure.. So during the half hour drive up there, I got stuck in traffic.. Finally picked him up, said screw the highway, and took the parkway (a little boulevard along the Niagara River that comes up to.. you guessed it, Niagara Falls). Along my journey, we were zipping past a large parking lot for tourists to get out and do their thing when we saw this..

figured I'd grab some pics for the sake of humor, my buddy got a video of it and neither of us could stop laughing the entire time.
Because you know he needs the extra downforce from that airplane wing when he's burning those Lexani rims at 5000rpm.
Also, I thought for sure this thing would have been automatic, and it was actually stick. Thank Joe Pesci I didn't make that bet with my buddy, I would've owed him dinner.

RobbinYoBizkits

i do agree the silver teg with the orange rims is pretty ricey and that dope red teg is the shit. :D lol im just playing with ya. im happy now because i now got to see full pictures of your car and not your sig lol. (life is now complete)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i do agree the silver teg with the orange rims is pretty ricey and that dope red teg is the shit. :D lol im just playing with ya. im happy now because i now got to see full pictures of your car and not your sig lol. (life is now complete)
Lmao @ this :lol:

I believe that red one is considered, "fail at life"....

Joshmmc

That thing looks fast. You're lucky you encountered it in a parking lot and not in the other lane of a drag strip.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
HAHAHA my buddy and I were joking about that on the way out of the parking lot..
we were just cruising out and he was like "man.. imagine if that thing was actually so freaking fast, it needed the wing for the downforce? Like.. he could be the only 'riced' out civic that actually had a purpose for it all."

we then continued on to pizza pizza laughing our asses off.

As for RobbinYoBizkits, I have to make a picture thread or something.. I'm just too lazy :( The signature is a tease haha.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
haha thanks man!
I get a lot of compliments because they're unique..
some people told me not to do it, others were crazy impressed when I told them about it.. they grow on people a lot, I find. The place I bought them from even said they had people coming in asking if they knew about a teg with orange rims haha.

PogiBoy

Mr.StealYourGirl
im from san francisco. making me a huge san francisco giants fan :thumbs up

i was thinking of painting my car black with orange rims

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
oh cool stuff.
I'm not into football really, up in Canada.. I like snowboarding, dirtbiking.. and my car.
thaaaat's about it. occasional hockey game.

PogiBoy

Mr.StealYourGirl
oh cool stuff.
I'm not into football really, up in Canada.. I like snowboarding, dirtbiking.. and my car.
thaaaat's about it. occasional hockey game.
San Francisco Giants = Baseball :rolf:

But it's all good my canadian dude :thumbs up

Snowboarding FTW

and San Jose Sharks FTW