Tickets in the last year.

sumfilipinodude

I got none either, but I don't know if this one really counts.

I was driving my girlfriend's car, a white 09 si, with tints all round, skunk 2 megapower exhaust and rockin no front plate. So I got pulled over for the no plate and got a ticket for that but also got warnings for the exhaust /tints. Not my car so oh wells! But Not sure if that counts.. not really my fault

CRT91

RallyKid
i just got a ticket man launchin my car in some back roads and a cop was hidden, i did 80 in a 30 but the cop was cool and he said hed write down a 40 in a 30 he also said i got it up to speed pretty quick HaHa

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I got a $300 ticket in a school zone, which was a COMPLETE bs ticket, i was going the speed limit, and the car in front of me (another teggy by chance) was actually pulling away from me.... needless to say, i was po'd... :angryfire

DC2Dade

Another teen in the game.
I got a $300 ticket in a school zone, which was a COMPLETE bs ticket, i was going the speed limit, and the car in front of me (another teggy by chance) was actually pulling away from me.... needless to say, i was po'd... :angryfire
so you feel my pain dude. lol

bcartwright88

I got speeding, wreckless driving, wreckless endangerment, improper lane use, failure to signal lane change. one sitting. when i was 18. 2200 bucks. fought it in court was trying to go around my friend at a stop sign becuase he didnt know where he was going. Owasso, Ok Police Department. fought it in court ended up just paying improper lane use, 210 bucks.

DC2Dade

Another teen in the game.
I got speeding, wreckless driving, wreckless endangerment, improper lane use, failure to signal lane change. one sitting. when i was 18. 2200 bucks. fought it in court was trying to go around my friend at a stop sign becuase he didnt know where he was going. Owasso, Ok Police Department. fought it in court ended up just paying improper lane use, 210 bucks.
wowwww bro. what a break. shouldve fought mine in court.

ewaynebrown

ive gotten a couple but my buddy takes the cake, he was going 135 in a 75 (yes he is a freakn idiot, we all know) and the only reason he didnt go to jail is cuz the cop found out hes in the military! I think he should have gone to jail, personally

paoloDa92

got 3

1. speeding 70 on a 55
2. rear ending a fat girl who slammed her breaks cause she was eating
3. school zone

$700?

CRT91

RallyKid
I launched my car in some backwoods and a cop was hiding, i was doin an 80 in a 30 but he wrote me down doin 40, good thing was he said it launched pretty good haha

azspd02

Ohhh man for starters I'm a college student and I work full time and have about a 100 mile daily commute but I'd venture to say I've spent at least $5-7000 on tickets and surcharges over the past 4 years the amount is def higher due to carelessness and stupidity in handling certain tickets and missing court dates here and there. None of my tickets have been like a 90 in a 50 I'd say the worst was prob a 72 in a 55 on a highway...fortunately I haven't gotten a ticket in the past year (knock on any and all wood) and have actually beat my last 2 tickets in court but unfortunately I have a hearing regarding my dl status for having too many tickets in a 1-2 year period from 07-08...and I completely disagree about luck not having anything to do with it avoiding tickets is all about being in the right place at the right time or more accurately not being in the wrong place at the wrong time unfortunately not all of us have 2 hours to make a 10 mile commute..

db1love

most you guys are lucky as fuck!! i have a reckless d, speed contest, lisence plate bent upwards to conceil visibility, unsafe turning movement, modified vehicle equipment, like 50 repair orders, a shit loadthat ive lost

sorry the pic is sideways but this is my door in my room
not counting the ones ive lost or court kept

azspd02

Lol damn bro this is gonna sound shitty but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's suffered the extensive wrath of suburban law enforcement and small town bureaucracy..