Tiggermartinez's 98 Daily Driver

osiris19

Good luck with the eBay coils. From personal experience, they won't last for shit. Especially cranked down. Your struts will blow. Besides that, it looks clean. Are those rota grids? Can't remember if you mentioned it in the post, but they're what 15x7/15x8? Go 195/50/15 or something close for a smaller profile tire. I have that size on my 15x7 Enkeis and they look and fit nicely. Brother has Rota Grids.

tiggermartinez

Good luck with the eBay coils. From personal experience, they won't last for s***. Especially cranked down. Your struts will blow. Besides that, it looks clean. Are those rota grids? Can't remember if you mentioned it in the post, but they're what 15x7/15x8? Go 195/50/15 or something close for a smaller profile tire. I have that size on my 15x7 Enkeis and they look and fit nicely. Brother has Rota Grids.
Sorry for the super late reply and thanks man I appreciate the feedback. I plan on riding on my ebays for now and getting konis sometime in the future. And yea they are rota grids 15x8. I got 195/50/15s in the front and 225/50/15 in the back right now. N I still gotta install my rear coils. Had to wait for my new lcas to arrive. Then I can see for myself how it rides.

tiggermartinez

K so its been awhile since I replied. But I got some goodies this past week or so. I got this exhaust pipe from the junkyard, still gotta get a muffler. Any ideas what sounds/looks the best...straight through or chambered? 2 or 2 1/4"? Feel free to post.

img upload

Installed my intake and camber kit.

image hosting 30 mb

image uploading

Then I got new HIDs and bulbs. My HIDs are suppose to be 5k white but as you see they are bluish.

image hosting 15mb

how to do a screen shot

image url upload

images upload

Ill take some more pics of them in the night. N of my car when the rear is lowered. Cant wait :haha:

tiggermartinez

Not much has been going on lately just driving, collecting parts and did a few mods here and there.
Most of the exhaust was rusted out so i replaced it with a 2.25 catback

After that i deleted the rear wiper

got some new lugs cause i didnt like the look of the old ones, and picked up some q45 projectors to retrofit

I plann on going a bit lower so i got some extended tophats.

after that i replaced the sparkplug gaskets and the valve cover gasket.

and here is how it sits currently!