Time for a new rant...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
that's too bad. guess you'll have to drive your guchi interiored civic to college. lol.

that's pretty far. why bother coming back more than usual. the school im applying to is also 2 hrs away in amherst (University of Massachusetts-Amherst). otherwise i could go into the heart of Boston and go to Wentworth Institute of Technology, but i can't deal with the drivers and traffic 24/7. i'd shoot myself.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, i was planning on taking it to school with me anyways.. Guchi gets the ladies.. haha

and I'm not sure how Stevens Point or Milwaukee traffic is around the campus... I know Milwaukee is kinda a mess anyways tho.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
when i dorm im not sure if im going to bring my car down. its a brand new car and id hate for a drunk college kid to scratch the crap out of it. how awkward would this be, if i were to go to boston. i would be in the same building as my ex's little sister. lol.

boston traffic goes from 8ish in the morning to sometimes 3am. its insane.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah man.. eff that. lol

that would be really awkward tho... just go say "hi"... show your ex whats up. haha UW Eau Claire also has a good Graphic Design program, but my ex goes there and it would be kinda awkward because of the relationship we still kinda have going.. Ex = bad news when their new boyfriend is around. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol i feel you. who cares though, its not like you're going for her. that would suck if problems did just brew out of the blue.

i know a girl that graduated from doing graphic designing and all that and now she makes designs for the military shops. she makes a huge load of money. she's 19 and owns her own house.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Yeah we'll see... Once you fill out an application to a UW school, it's 100x easier to fill them out for every uw campus, so maybe I'll just throw one in there to for the fun of it.

owns her own house?! wow.... haha

Yeah, I'm always playing with photoshop... not that I'm any good at it, but it's a lot of fun and something that interests me. Plus it's crazy easy to link photography and graphic design together, so that'd be perfect!!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
nothing like getting that acceptance letter. im pretty positive you'll get in. that's the best mindset.

yeah she was one of my ex's she owns a house in north carolina. she was kind of insane though lol that's why we split. very creative with designing. for her age it was unbelievable what she could do on the comp in just a short period of time.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that's awesome tho. I'd love to get an in like that... I htink I'm pretty quick at picking up on how to do things in a program... wtih 4 years of school I should be able to do some pretty sweet stuff. lol

That's kinda what I'm thikning.. I'll do finish up some apps. tomorrow night.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
youre 20 dumbass ... go to community college get your ge creds then hit state ... thats what i did im 24 and almost done with state .... fuck all those kids that think they are the shit just cause they finished at 21 on mom and dads dime

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
youre 20 dumbass ... go to community college get your ge creds then hit state ... thats what i did im 24 and almost done with state .... fuck all those kids that think they are the shit just cause they finished at 21 on mom and dads dime
lol. only melt.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I'm not saying I'm jealous of those kids, I'm saying I want to get out of where I am right now and start doing something about it.