Time for a tire change

junior96

Wammm bammm BOOMMM!
okay i need new tires already and i dont know what tires should i get i mostly get bad camber wear on them so i dont want to spend too much money on them then they are going to bald again..
have anyone tryed the neo gen tires do the last as long as they say it do?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Kumho Ecsta AST. IM rolling on 205/40x17. They are brand new but I love em. sooo much quieter than the Yokohama's I was on earlier.

XxCaryxX

The Nitto Neogen are supposed to be good for cars that experience excessive camber wear. I suggest to try reading some reviews on them. Jscrabb, I hate my Kumho ecsta ASX's. They have NO grip when in wet or snowy conditions. My Yokohama Avid W4's were beast compared to these. But I was low on funds and in desperate need of new tires lol.

junior96

Wammm bammm BOOMMM!
Kumho Ecsta AST. IM rolling on 205/40x17. They are brand new but I love em. sooo much quieter than the Yokohama's I was on earlier.
haha damm dont the yokohama tires cost more too? you know how good they last with camber wear?
my BFGoodrich g-Force Sport only last me 4 months and their gone lol

XxCaryxX

This question is out of pure curiosity (I am not trying to be a dick). Why don't you guys have your camber adjusted via camber kits and the like. As well as readjust your toe? It just doesn't seem worth the hassle of eating through tires so damn fast!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Yokohama S.Drives are the best bang-for-your-buck UHP street tire. The AST blows and it gets really loud when it wears down (so does the ASX).

junior96

Wammm bammm BOOMMM!
This question is out of pure curiosity (I am not trying to be a dick). Why don't you guys have your camber adjusted via camber kits and the like. As well as readjust your toe? It just doesn't seem worth the hassle of eating through tires so damn fast!
hahaha cary i was going to do that but i want a little camber showing but whith these s2000 wheels the off set is high so i got to throw just a little more camber so it wont be rubbing as hard

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Jscrabb, I hate my Kumho ecsta ASX's. They have NO grip when in wet or snowy conditions. My Yokohama Avid W4's were beast compared to these. But I was low on funds and in desperate need of new tires lol.
AST's not X's (dont know how big a difference there is but ya) and I live in TX, so no real snow threat here.

haha damm dont the yokohama tires cost more too? you know how good they last with camber wear?
my BFGoodrich g-Force Sport only last me 4 months and their gone lol
Ya these tires were like 73 a piece for my low profile ones and they got a 40k treadlife, but i have stock camber so I dont know about that part

Yokohama S.Drives are the best bang-for-your-buck UHP street tire. The AST blows and it gets really loud when it wears down (so does the ASX).
Havent made it that far but I'll let everyone know my experience if it gets to that.

acura1

Kumho's are the best tires for your money if you live in a hot state.there not pricey but good i have a set on my 91 civic and on my 94 acura

ksconekiller

I can't believe nobody has asked the #1 most important question to the original poster:

What are you using your car for? That alone will dictate what tires will be best. Cruise? Highway miles? Performance? Be honest about the car's intended use, and we can find the right tire for you.

Afireinside

every set of kumhos I have ran have prematurely blew out with about 1/3 tread left which has always happened on the highway. I have had six different kumhos do this. needless to say I will never buy another set.
I have had good luck with falkens.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
My neo gens GRIP!
i have Nitto Neo Gen's in the front, and Hankook's in the back
when i take hard turns the rear hops a little but the front all ways stays on the ground