Time for JDM ?!

Penten

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ....

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

So now I'm looking for a new front end half excited half sad :/

XjoEnX

Is insurance paying everything? If yes, get the conversion.

If not take it to another body shop. Pay $150-$200 for a fix and respray.

gugiey

Not many shops will fix that under 500 bucks

Depending on how
Much damage i would just get a new bumper and spray that to your current paint . Prolly end up saving 400.00

Last edited:

Penten

Yeah they should be getting the final verdict in a little one of my friends backed into my car and ran. His dad was being a prick since its his insurance, he said my car wasn't worth $1000 and he wasn't going to pay but I filed a claim for him ;)

dlo253

If its covered get the jdm front. Especially if dude wants to be a bitch about it..

Penten

If its covered get the jdm front. Especially if dude wants to be a b**** about it..
Yeah sucks that my friends getting a ticket for fleeing the scene though :/ Later that day he told my friend he "Love tapped" it Haha. Any idea on where to get the parts for a good price ?

dlo253

Yeah, that's lame though. But if hes your homie he should have just ate it and cashed you out then you never would of needed to file a claim.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
It's ALWAYS JDM time.....Almost a grand, I would just go with the JDM front bro.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'd go with a JDM front if they were paying for it.

if not, then i'd crash it some more until they do.

ATEGGY94

when you do the conversion your going to need plug n play sidemarker harness also when you get the lights make sure the relays are 9006 and 9005 ends its 2012 they have hids with every possible end and you gonna have to get a fog light switch and the wires to run the fogs im currently doing it

ATEGGY94

dont get ddmtuning when you get the headlights people on this site swear by it and let me personally tell you they suck balls theretrofitsource.com has legit hids more expensive but you wont have to wait a month for em and theyll outlast cheap bids 3 times over with a good warranty

emd513

^^^ x2 I have had three different set that sucked from them. Then I bought a set of bulbs the last time and they said I put my address three times back to back and it cost me more than a new kit. But you know I have a habit of typing my address that many times for no fucking reason. I use xentec hids. On both bikes I have had this year and I run a green and purple light on the car with no issues. Had one ballast I thought went out and they sent me a new one with in two days no questions and I got them for 32.99 shipped on eBay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2