Time to get back to it!!!

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Its been a very long time since ive been here and I pretty much started to give up on my teg cause of the accident and needing piston rings now an ect. Started looking at getting another car but after all the research and talking to the bank, ive decided to not give up on the old girl. Started to collect parts to completely rebuild the motor and also got a friend of a friend whos going to put a jdm front on for me, take all my dents out and paint for a good price. It will cost me a ton less in the long run to just do a complete overhaul on my teg too. Finally got ac going in my car again too which is necessary when living in florida lol here's what I have so far for the engine build.

*Spare B18C1 block honed and bored .020 over and ARP mains
*NPR high comp pistons, rings and pins (around same comp as a jdm itr) was hesitant on these but they have loads of positive reviews and hardly anyone has had any problems.
*Eagle rods with ARP rod bolts
*Supertech valve seals
*acl race bearings
*cam seals
*Oil seals (ones behind the cam gears)
*Oem valve cover gasket

I plan on getting another gsr crank and having it micropolished and balanced. Going to do a full supertech v alvetrain, blox type b cams, complete head work, walbro fuel pump, 450cc injectors, cometic .020 head gasket, hondata s300, arp headstuds and more. You guys get the basics of what all im going to do.

Right now I have a kidd racing tri-y header, tanabe hyper medallion exhaust, skunk2 intake manifold, 70mm throttle body, custom intake with hks filter, aem tru time cam gears.

Lmk what you guys think and any suggestions would be good. Id like to go boost in the far future too but nothing too big or crazy but thats completely after the car is back to how it used to be and the motor is nicely broken in.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh shit, he's back. I was wondering what the hell happened to you :lol:

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Oh s***, he's back. I was wondering what the hell happened to you :lol:
Yeah I just started running into problems with the car and with trying to take 3-4 classes and working full time I juat stopped caring about getting the car done back up. Still looks the same lol but found a jdm front for $800 and got a guy who will put it on, line it all up and wire up the lights for $400 and then take out all my dents, fishing my panels and paint the while things for $800 and with a good paint job that will last 8-810 years. I was looking at getting a 350z cause i needed something more reliable and at the timensomething with ac lol and I could afford one but with how much I'd be spending a month on both insurance and car payment in a few months I could have my whole motor completely rebuilt and built strong lol thursday im buying my valve springs and retainers.

94RS

No fucks given.
Paint that will last 810 years? Sign me up :lol: You don't want a 350Z, I drove one earlier today. It sucked :lol:

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Stupid phone auto corrects lol 8-10 years if taken care of which I detail so it will be lol and ive driven them a lot lol ive got three friends with them and ive just always like them but I'd be paying $250 a month and then $340+ for insurance a month lol that would get old real fast lol stupid accident, points and being 23 lol just bough new tires last week too for $230, capitol sport uhp. Pretty good tires for the price and they are good in the rain too. Been doing anything to your car?

94RS

No fucks given.
Still just sitting there :lol: Gonna be going in storage sometime soon, but still planning throwing in a B20 at some point. I keep spending my saved money on other shit with engines though :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I like what I read but I need f***ing pics! :lol:

You lucky son of a b**** getting a jdm front for $800, Is it the Itr front or Sir-g?

I might buy your usdm bumper if/when you sell it, Mine's shit and I've had a hard time finding a clean one.

R13

The other asshole
I don't have a clean set of 94-97 lights :lol:

My 98-01 lights are pretty much mint.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Im gonna get some pics of everything today lol and its a sir front, theres a shop in orlando that gets and sells fronts ranging from $800-$1200. The front and everything im not too worried about, right now im focusing everything on the engine build and my current bumper isn't in the best condition lol

94RS

No fucks given.
If it's the shop in thinking of, that's where I planned to get a B20 from :lol:

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Bull lol at least your front end lines up lol I cant use an oem latch lol hate hood pins they look so lame lol