Tint or No tint?

Which do you personally prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I think I'm just gonna keep it then, Tint costs too much to risk taking it off and not liking it, Just need to remember to clean my windows more often and keep them clean.

TheSkygun

doesn't stop them from pulling people here over, the cops will pull you over if your car has the slightest reason to give them an excuse

Ryan659

Leave the tint, it looks better.

My accord has 5% on the back three and 50% on the front two and its perfect. Especially when a white trash 'Merican thinks its funny to put HID's into a lifted truck.

pinatigerdc4

I have no tint at all. I kind of like the look of my car without it. But this past summer my ac wasnt working and i was dieing! It works now. And Ill think abotut it. Might get it done before summer comes

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Murphy

Meat Master
I'd say you really only need tint if you have leather seats to protect. You can use a light bronze tint and it's still just as effective as dark tint for filtering UV rays. Otherwise not really, either going to replace or remove my tint since it's bubbling.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've got the front window of my 5 tinted with clear UV Llumar CTX and the rest 15%. It's the same as my MS3 except I don't have the front window done on that. It's amazing how much difference the front does.

I think everyone should tint for UV protection, but if you like the clear look the Llumar clear is great for protection and heat reduction. Cause no one likes skin cancer :)

Here's tint vs no tint on ms3 and old 6

Last edited:

TheSkygun

i don't like being harassed for something so small, i'm waiting to be pulled over for no front license plate but i think the fact i don't have any plates yet is saving me from it haha.

X, how the heck do you see out the back when driving?