Tire Pressure

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
My tire pressure sensor light came on this morning on my car :( I went to have it checked out but the guy at the tire shop said it doesn't look like any of my tires look low. The weather just started cooling off yesterday. It went from 90-103 degrees to 74-80 during the day. Do y'all think that's the cause of the light coming on, maybe? I know nobody has a Scion but me but this is pretty much a common sense question instead of technical lol

speedin

The Transporter
Why just check the pressure yourself? That will tell you alot.

Like if the pressure is fine, there is a sensor issue. Or the pressure is low/high, you need more/less air.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Why just check the pressure yourself? That will tell you alot.

Like if the pressure is fine, there is a sensor issue. Or the pressure is low/high, you need more/less air.
Because that's just toooo easy. :lol:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
TCs have tire pressure sensors? gay...

yea just check your own tire pressure, and get a good one...dont cheap out and get a 1.99 cent from the discount basket at the check out from autozone. Cheap runs never give you correct readings.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
TCs have tire pressure sensors? gay...

yea just check your own tire pressure, and get a good one...dont cheap out and get a 1.99 cent from the discount basket at the check out from autozone. Cheap runs never give you correct readings.
I have a gauge already.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
honestly that's probably what it is...

I work at a GM dealership and EVERYTHING has TPM sensors now. In the last week our temp as dropped from like 80 to 60 and everyone is coming in with that stupid light going off.

if the guy says "it doesn't look like anything is in it" he probably didn't even check the tire pressure to see if you're running low or not... Like they all said, just check your pressures. if all of them are evenly low, it's probably just the temperature drop.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
^ Thanks :) I just needed someone to say "Yes, it's probably the change in temperature."

MoJoJoJo

Banned
honestly that's probably what it is...

I work at a GM dealership and EVERYTHING has TPM sensors now. In the last week our temp as dropped from like 80 to 60 and everyone is coming in with that stupid light going off.

if the guy says "it doesn't look like anything is in it" he probably didn't even check the tire pressure to see if you're running low or not... Like they all said, just check your pressures. if all of them are evenly low, it's probably just the temperature drop.
wow, GM has lowered their standards if they gave you a job.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Ok my light went off today after work :) I guess my car is just getting used to the cooler weather!!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ that's really weird if it just went off... lol

it'll probably come back on when the weather gets colder.

How do they hook the sensor into the valve stem?
It's wireless

wow, GM has lowered their standards if they gave you a job.
stfu. once you got banned, I actually started paying attention in school instead of talking to you and trinh all day. lol