tired of your car?

patrick4588

Integra God
any1 ever just get tired of everything? im losing interest and the fun in modifying my car. seems like something is always messed up and needs fixing. i may be a partial exception since i have had 3 motors and 2 turbo kits go out in the last 2 years, but im tired of spending money and not having anything to show for it. i loved buying parts and building it and it was great when it ran; but now im still paying on my last motor and i dont have it. that pisses me off and i dont get the same joy i used to from my car. i would be upset and just go for a drive and it would calm me down. now i just despise my car. just always something fucking up; tired of fixing it every week.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm not tire of the car, just tired of not having all the parts I want lol. However, if I was in your position I'm sure I would feel equally as pissed about it. I hope you can figure it all out man. I love my teg to death but at the end of the day, it's just a car.

patrick4588

Integra God
That's why I got a daily driver and just play with the teg.
i want an s2k for a daily. had that plan for a long time, just never had the consistent income to do it. poker is edgy. some months you win thousands, other just a couple hundred. and i try to pay off my credit cards withe xtra money ihave

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
Im tired of my car. lol Something breaking every week and not having a job SUCKS.
here here, i wanna do more simple motor work, but it feels like something else goes wrong right when u finish up one particular area your focused on then another problem comes along

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah im tired of mine. i think when i pay it off im gonna trade it in. cuz i cant afford to upgrade cuz im always having to repair. and its not that i dont have the money to upgrade its just the extra money i can afford to spend goes into repairing the damn thing and its still not running right and im just really tired of buying money pits. my old intrepid was the same way. only much more severe. so i think when i pay my teg off i will be buying something else. unless im able to fix all its problems.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
so far, i'm not tired of my teg yet ( i've only own about 10cars in the past so that's a good sign), i got a dd, teg is just for fun on the weekend. One thing about mod your car that i notice is creating another problem eventually.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I get tired of my DD when if something goes wrong. Just because I've changed just about everything on that damn thing so I'm pretty tired of working on it. I like it when it's not broken though lol