Tires for my gsr blades

4DoorGSR

I wanted to know what the best all-season tires would be for my gsr blades and what tire size i should get that wont mess with the speedo?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
4DoorGSR said:
I wanted to know what the best all-season tires would be for my gsr blades and what tire size i should get that wont mess with the speedo?
I got 205 55 15's on mines, no speedo problems

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yokohama avs e100. i loved those tires. falken azenis kick ass too.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
To keep your speedo accurate, use the stock size tires, which are 195/55's.
A 205/55/15 tires will have a larger overall diameter than a 195/55/15 tire because the 205/55 has a larger sidewall. The speedo will read a little slower than your actually going.
Remember, the sidewall number is a ratio, not a measurement.
205/55 means the sidewall is 55% the size of the tire width.
55% of 205 is a larger number than 55% of 195.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i like 205 / 50 / 15 ... it doesn't make my rims look tooo small

DarkDB1

195-55 Dunlop SP sport.

OK tires, They grab good... But i can hear some road noise because of them :cry:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
IntegrasAreBest said:
^^^both of these tires are awesome^^^ the yoks are better in wet but the falkens are better in dry. the yoks are great for all around performance. if i remeber correctly the treadwear is 280, so they are sticky, but they have great wet weather capability as well. but who am i to judge wet weather performance. my "all season tires" are falken azenis, the other sets of rims have Yok Advan A048 and Pirelli Pzero Corsa's

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
IntegrasAreBest said:
Those aren't "all-summer" tires, but they're great summer performance tires.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
they aren't considered all season tires but the ES100's do really well in wet weather. i consider them all season compared to the Yok A048 (60 TW) and Pirelli Corsa's (140 TW) which both have a uniblock tread design and siping that doesn't even reach the sidewall