To sell or not to sell? :/

Squigget

So i was at work sweepin and the mall's janitor comes in and offers to buy my car for his son...
The man knows nothing about my car he just really wants it for his son.
I've been thinking about for the last 50 mins.. he asked me right when my shift ended. I've put a lot of money into the car just to get it to run right.. i really wanted to do a lot to this car and would hate to let it go. but the man doesn't even know what kind of car im driving... this could be a chance to let it go for a good amount and pick up something better? or i should just keep my love..
so hard to decide...
any advice? i was thinking tell him to give me 5000, and 4500 would the lowest i'd go. click the link in my sig to see what she looks like

Cripton805

It looks pretty good. Don't screw this guy over. It's for his son and sounds like he has worked really hard to buy something for his son.

Squigget

It looks pretty good. Don't screw this guy over. It's for his son and sounds like he has worked really hard to buy something for his son.
you helped me on honda tech earlier today hahah i appreciate that.
and i would feel bad if i screwed someone over and i do feel bad for letting my car go. i've only had it for not even 2 full months... just got my title last week lol.
but i put 20 bucks down saying his sons a ricer and my car would end up riced after i just de-riced it..
im so stuck i dont want any big problems to occur later with this car either i just paid SO much to fix things. and i feel like i dont wanna let it go yet. plus this car is gonna look HOT in the summer.

Squigget

x2. the guy IS a janitor after all
you guys are leaning me more towards keeping it lol.
i should do him a favor and not sell it. the man drives like a 97 neon idk why he wants to buy something a lot nicer for his son... who im still betting money is a ricer

FMelo718

kinda feel bad for the janitor. working his ass off so his son can have a nicer car and possibly make it look like a mobile circus. He should make his son buy his own car like most of us have to do. Its called "life" and "growing up" and it sucks lol. but its how things are. plus, god forbid we get ANOTHER riced integra on this world.... :smackself

Last edited:

Squigget

your right, but daddy wants to spoil his kid... i should ask him why he wants to buy a nicer car for his son.. does his son deserve a nice car. maybe that will get the man thinking.
i been saving since i was like 12 to buy a car. and now im 18 and jsut picked up this car and have spending every penny of my own on it.
the only reason im thinking of selling it is to get something nicer. but my heart doesn't want to let it go. it feels like it's to early for us.

FMelo718

your right, but daddy wants to spoil his kid... i should ask him why he wants to buy a nicer car for his son.. does his son deserve a nice car. maybe that will get the man thinking.
i been saving since i was like 12 to buy a car. and now im 18 and jsut picked up this car and have spending every penny of my own on it.
the only reason im thinking of selling it is to get something nicer. but my heart doesn't want to let it go. it feels like it's to early for us.
yea man i saved up some money too, but i had a lil help from some family members. they wanted me to hurry and get a car so that i would stop using theirs lol. still tho. my car was only 2k, but it took an eternity to build up the money. now it feels good to have my own wheels :D maintaining is another thing tho... and im car retarted so its real hard for me. before i got my teg i wasnt into cars at all and the only thing i knew was to change a tire and put gas! :lol: now, i can change my headlight bulbs which is a major upgrade :rolf: i really always wanted a teg tho, so it feels good finally having one after saving up for a while. thats the problem with kids these days. they get everything handed to them and dont appreciate s***! it bugs the hell outta me. i mean im only 18, but i've had to pretty much work for most of what i have. whether it was in school or just saving up. so i take care of my s***. lol sorry didnt mean to thread jack or change the topic, im just venting lol.

soccer4life

Yo squigget youre in Seattle? You are about the only other guy on here actually IN SEATTLE. You know of any meets around town? and id say keep the car if you already put your blood,sweat, and tears in it :thumbs up

Squigget

yea man i saved up some money too, but i had a lil help from some family members. they wanted me to hurry and get a car so that i would stop using theirs lol. still tho. my car was only 2k, but it took an eternity to build up the money. now it feels good to have my own wheels :D maintaining is another thing tho... and im car retarted so its real hard for me. before i got my teg i wasnt into cars at all and the only thing i knew was to change a tire and put gas! :lol: now, i can change my headlight bulbs which is a major upgrade :rolf: i really always wanted a teg tho, so it feels good finally having one after saving up for a while. thats the problem with kids these days. they get everything handed to them and dont appreciate s***! it bugs the hell outta me. i mean im only 18, but i've had to pretty much work for most of what i have. whether it was in school or just saving up. so i take care of my s***. lol sorry didnt mean to thread jack or change the topic, im just venting lol.
i know how you feel bro. i did the same thing i worked for my sh** so i dont know if i want to let this go so quick. i mean the guy like really wants the car but he doesnt know anything.
i think ill play good boy and save him the trouble and not sell it to him. maybe good karma will come my way later

Prozon

Kris
Yo squigget youre in Seattle? You are about the only other guy on here actually IN SEATTLE. You know of any meets around town? and id say keep the car if you already put your blood,sweat, and tears in it :thumbs up
Maybe you ought to get involved in the group chats. Meet on May 7th at Pacific Raceways. I'm sure if you mentioned something someone would get together. I'm like an hour and a half from Seattle. I'd probably drive up.

And Squigget, just do what you want.
If you feel like it's necessary to betray the Integra and all of us at ClubIntegra go for it. It's not like we'll ostracize you for being a traitor. :thumbs up

Squigget

betraying? lol i just dont want my car to have issues later is all. i feel like it wont but you never know dude.

Prozon

Kris
All cars can have issues. It's part of owning a car. Maintain it properly and it will love you.
And your one lucky mofo to be living so closely to an expert like me. :thumbs up