to Tint or not to Tint.....??? hmmm

1996integra

hey guys. i was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their integras with tinted tail lights. i was thinking of doing it

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I say not , even if ur car is black... but thats my opinion

rgb17

depending on the condition of your cars paint. anyone see that greddy s2k with the smoked out taillights? i think it was in import tuner a long time ago, but it looked nasty. it could have been super street now that i think about it

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Tinted tails are for euros lol, Saw a white DB8 the other day with tinted tails, did not look good at all

Surferman

I tinted around my tails, like around were it lights up. I saw that the corner of my tails were a little dark, and it looked real well with my tint in my opinion, i didnt want to tint the whole thing, just around it to give it some accent. I used VHT nightshades. no prep just took em out and cleaned em. Just did it about 2weeks ago. Not sure if you can tell the difference but here it is.

comments are welcome. disregard the badly painted bumper and 4x4 stance. lol.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I tinted around my tails, like around were it lights up. I saw that the corner of my tails were a little dark, and it looked real well with my tint in my opinion, i didnt want to tint the whole thing, just around it to give it some accent. I used VHT nightshades. no prep just took em out and cleaned em. Just did it about 2weeks ago. Not sure if you can tell the difference but here it is.

comments are welcome. disregard the badly painted bumper and 4x4 stance. lol.

Im lost