Today is the day!!!

reconxtru

DC5!
awww..you should of bought a 98+ front conversion and slap that on then sent it to the body shop...but over i like it...just needs to be lowered and the lip and spoiler like you said...

Willo

El Father
teg9five said:
painted mudflaps? :what:
i know but everything is going to be ok :)

btw thanks for the comments guys keep them comming

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
looks nice, how much did you pay for that paint job...if you don't mind me askin??? I need to paint mine back to red aswell.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i personally would have shaved it all around if i were to repaint. i think g3s look cleaner with no side moldings. looks like you just did the front emblem, though. either way, shiny car :thumbs up

Willo

El Father
i paid $1,300 for the paint job and G3Girl what u mean with shave it all around ? sorry about the question my english is not that good :p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Willo said:
i paid $1,300 for the paint job and G3Girl what u mean with shave it all around ? sorry about the question my english is not that good :p
remove the side moldings, all the emblems, etc. and fill the holes left back.

Willo

El Father
well i finally put the wing and lip so i guess i gonna post some pics even tho the car isnt finished yet

Hate/rate or do whatever u want :suprise:

*btw sorry for the quality of the pics :cry: ill take new ones when i clean the car and finish the exterior*

1329itr00

Type R
me like... i like how you have the grill painted on the car... and the wing looks good as always on milano red