tokico Blues Question?

JoeystegDA

Alright so, I have had my 90 Integra for nearly a year. Right After I bought it, I lowered it on Eibach Sportline Springs and OEM struts. It rode nice but I didnt like how the front was higher than the rear. So I bought Tokico Adjustables for the front from my friend. He gave them to me with some blue, Probably Ebay springs. I left the springs. After installation, the car is crucial when i hit big bumps at high speeds. Only big bumps. The struts arent blown cuz Ive had plenty of struts blow on me and i know the difference. This is just like a hard hit! IS this how Adjustable struts feel? Can I put the Eibach springs on them? Would that make a difference? I am ready to sell them unless if I can get this fixed. Much help is appreciated. Thanks!
JOE

Rich-PMS

ebay springs suck, they will give you a pretty harsh ride

adjustable struts don't lower your car....they give you the ability to adjust your stiffness and rebound

Rich-PMS

do you happen to have a system in the back?

JoeystegDA

I bought them from a buddy of mine. They were on his DA until he blew his engine and decided to part it out. A sad sad day but i did get some good parts