Tokico Blues to Koni yellows?

EM2toDC2

Hey guys i had a question. im running tokico blues with lowering springs right now it came with the car when i bought it, and was thinking to swap out the springs for some ground control sleeves to slam the car, but im wondeering if i can use the same sleeve for koni yellows after the tokico's blow... Please let me know, thanks for your guys help.

DAs_an_DCs

yup the coilover kits are interchangeable from ground control, they jus have different ways of fitment on different types of shocks. they use a rubber tube on the inside for the koni/ground control setup. Im not sure how the other shocks are setup.

D-MART90DA9

MY CAR IS A AUTOBOT
i rocked blues on my da9 and loved them it really depends on what ur going for blues are more old school alot of the older honda guys i know perfer blues

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yup the coilover kits are interchangeable from ground control, they jus have different ways of fitment on different types of shocks. they use a rubber tube on the inside for the koni/ground control setup. Im not sure how the other shocks are setup.
sure about that?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm pretty sure GC makes a Koni-specific model with a metal perch to sit on the small metal ring that Koni uses. That's why when you order the race sleeves they ask you to specify between Koni or other brands. Tokico's use the cup-style perches just like the OEM struts.

OP, just but the Koni's and GC at the same time. Tokico's are trash compared to the Koni's anyway - just look at the low-speed shock dyno tests :lol: