Tomorrow is 420...

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
This thread turned out better than I expected. So good to see other members who appreciate this beautiful plant.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
celebrating with a fatty and some dro. Idk if this counts but im picking up a strut bar this weekend, so close enough :D

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Well I'm just taking dad to surgery tommrow and buying jl audio sub,sense my blew. I've been straight for 7yrs now, but my gf makes up for it! Which reminds me I need something for her tommrow :p

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Ronald Reagan told me to Just Say No, so I did. And I have more brain cells, lung capacity and money in my pocket as a result!

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Haha I love the west coast! Haha +Rep for this thread ha
and +rep for you too!

Well I'm just taking dad to surgery tommrow and buying jl audio sub,sense my blew. I've been straight for 7yrs now, but my gf makes up for it! Which reminds me I need something for her tommrow :p
I'm sorry about your dad's surgery, I hope it's nothing serious and that he has a quick and painless surgery so he can get back home!

how big is your sub???

and thats cool youve been straight from herb, for whatever the reason is, keep strong brotha! your girl will love the present your getting her lol

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
celebrating with this

I have no words for what the hell that might be. :shock:

But yeah ill be writing 2 essays, and probably end up starting them at 8 like I did tonight, and then not finishing them, and then rushing that morning to get them done.... uh the things i do to myself....