too rich maybe

danny

ok im almost dun with my swap but i think it might be running to rich because wen it is iat idle it will not smoke at all but wen i rev it hard then it wil smoke. i put my hand behingd the exhaust wen my frend reved it and it got wet so im pretty sure that its runing to rich so i was wondering if a fuel pressure regulator would help this problem any suggestions? thak u

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, wet as in fuel wet or moisture wet...

It better not be fuel... your cat should burn most of it off, and if not I think it'd evaporate thru the exhaust piping. I think it might just be moisture coming thru... seriously... my first teg burned so clean you could breathe off the exhaust. lol

danny

i duno cuz i put a piec of cardboard behin the exhaust rerved it and it looked pretty dark and smelled like feul i duno

danny

the motor is a b16 and i am pretty sure it s a pr3 or pr4 ecuc more with the pr3 and the smoke is blak

patrick4588

Integra God
you could just go get tuned or buy a wideband sensor and that would help with any future issues as well

danny

wut does a wideband sensor look like or do or how much does it cost and do u no any good places were i can get it tuned around south jersehy or pa