Took some pics of my Teg.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
It was a nice day out the other day.So i figured i might as well take some pics. Enjoy ;)

Got Amber corners and painted high beams yellow.

Little brother going crazy in the backround haha.

More pics will be up when i find my digital camera. .Had to use my video camera -_-

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
My bay is gross right now.I will be painting the valve cover and cleaning it up when it starts to get nicer outside!. .Also removing PS/AC .

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
It was a can of spray paint for glass. It was $9.99 . You can get it at your local arts and crafts store. And thanks

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
well i already had yellow high beam bulbs to begin with. it just looks better with it painted yellow.but we used the same paint on my friends fogs on his DC5 and it had regular bulbs and it projected yellow.

TheSickestDC2

Banned
well i already had yellow high beam bulbs to begin with. it just looks better with it painted yellow.but we used the same paint on my friends fogs on his DC5 and it had regular bulbs and it projected yellow.
alright i am def gonna be doing this, this weekend because it is going to be really nice out lol thanks for the info

one more thing did you wet sand them and how many coats did you put on ( another wards what was your process for this )

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
i didnt sand them. i just cleaned them up made sure no dirt or whatnot was on them. removed the headlights . taped up the low beam and rest of the headlight, and i belive i did one coat.because the more coats you do the darker it gets. make sure to let them dry completly before putting them back on.when they dry it feels like the regular headlight should feel. and nah i didnt use a clear coat or anything

TheSickestDC2

Banned
i didnt sand them. i just cleaned them up made sure no dirt or whatnot was on them. removed the headlights . taped up the low beam and rest of the headlight, and i belive i did one coat.because the more coats you do the darker it gets. make sure to let them dry completly before putting them back on.when they dry it feels like the regular headlight should feel. and nah i didnt use a clear coat or anything
alright thanks again