Top speed?

gsr_nikhil

What's the fastest you've been in your car? Let's keep this about relatively stock cars. I just have intake and exhaust and I hit 150mph yesterday. Yes there was a slight downhill part but it was only like 10 degrees tops. Felt pretty cool to go that fast in a car that was probably never designed to do such.

I would have thrown this in the lounge but wanted to hear from 3G guys only

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lets keep in mind speedos are inaccurate, etc etc. My LS at WSIR i remember was doing like 110 at the end of the straight. I let someone drive my car once and with the LS with the GSR transmission they said they did 140 indicated.

gsr_nikhil

This was on a toll road. There's a bit that's like 6 miles long and arrow straight. Dylan I know speedos arent 100% accurate but I'd argue that its within 5mph of my actual speed. Such an adrenaline rush! Makes me love my car even more

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I find going fast in a straight line is boring. Last time i riced around was with JDMxDB8, Pugnap00 and swervin because i had to take a piss so bad on the way to the track. Did 130+ to get to the gas station. lol

dlo253

Going fast in a straight line isnt boring. Just with our torque-less monsters it is, lol.

R13

The other asshole
What rpms were you at? lol

I'd imagine you'd be in the 6 or 7k range at 140-50 as short as our gears are.

Winki

Undercover mod
I say around 170ish but that is of course not stock. When I had a stock LS I think I went 130 when I was running late for work lol.

R13

The other asshole
f***, I didn't think any of our cars could even do 130 stock...

I of course can't test this because all the pigs have to do here is look for speeders and there's only 1 four lane.

gsr_nikhil

Going 150 in a four cylinder 14 year old car is absolutely exhilarating. It was awesome lol. I'm not sure what rpms I was at because I was watching the roads lol

Evul9

About 130mph in my gsr but didn't go any faster because it was on a country road with trees everywhere, definite adrenaline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

renarudo

110mph then my car's limiter kicks in and drops to 100 :(. I think it could easily hit 130 and all I have is a short ram.