top tuners in the northeast

slowboyy

ok this is for me and anybody else who is looking a GOOD TUNER, this is probaly the most important part you can add to your car my opinion. especially when it come to a turbo honda, we are looking for a good tuner but dont wanna drive to far away from where we live(boston) we was gonna go with jeff evans because it seem he is a beast at tuning a car on 93oct and c16 which is what we wanna run on, but im always looking for those shops that nobody really know about. i see it like this i don't care if you spend a $1 or $50,000 on your motor there should not be a price tag on a tune, im far from rich but i just think from experience and reading that tuning could make your investment a bang or bust seriously. but please don't recommend dsg(dent sport garage) because i wouldnt go there if the tune was free. so if you guys/gals know a good shop please share thabks

hybrdthry911

ok this is for me and anybody else who is looking a GOOD TUNER, this is probaly the most important part you can add to your car my opinion. especially when it come to a turbo honda, we are looking for a good tuner but dont wanna drive to far away from where we live(boston) we was gonna go with jeff evans because it seem he is a beast at tuning a car on 93oct and c16 which is what we wanna run on, but im always looking for those shops that nobody really know about. i see it like this i don't care if you spend a $1 or $50,000 on your motor there should not be a price tag on a tune, im far from rich but i just think from experience and reading that tuning could make your investment a bang or bust seriously. but please don't recommend dsg(dent sport garage) because i wouldnt go there if the tune was free. so if you guys/gals know a good shop please share thabks
if you dont mind the travel Synapse Motorsport is about 3 hours away from boston in upstate New York new albany. they have tuned several of my cars. 2 450+whp daily drivers(600+ on race gas) and an all Motor K swap. currently i drive my 450whp integra between NY and chicopee MA every week. do you know what EMS you wanted to run?

heykosal

Angkorian
Out of curiousity, what's wrong with dent sport?

TWM Performance

If anyone is looking to tune a car up in Quebec Canada, I personally recommend RD Turbo Productions and Synoptic tuning. Both of them did an amazing job on my car.