Tow Hooks? WTF?

98sierra

hey wheatbread why are you starting a tow hook thread? there the shit, leave it at that or you get in trouble lmao

rockadilla

thats right.
our cars REALLY DO break down ALL the time.... so we need them

oh btw NOTHING is more hardcore then a dead animal that has been stuffed, had a string stitched to its head, and tied to a car so that it drags its mutilated carcass on the road...

Last edited:

rybread761

Hahaha, 'wheatbread'. I like the front tow hooks, but not the ones on the rear. It reminds me of the Revell car models and some dbag kid forgot to sand the flash of his bumper piece. Ultimatley its your car, your choice.

poordc2

all hose aluminum benen and datum tow hooks are just for show, the ones i'm going to buy from pci are steel, those are functional and sometimes necessary at the tracks.
yea man i thought that too about my old benen rear tow hook so i gave it to my brother to put on his 05 rsx and i had to help him tow his brother in-laws 04 g35, my old 91 integra, and my dads 95 accord with that benen tow hook and it held up very well...all of the tows that we did was on the highway....some tow hooks are just for show but some do work for a purpose.....