trade 01 civic ex for a 95 integra rs????

dylan

how many miles does yours have on it? and picks of yours. id do it if i were you. it has low miles and it looks extreamly clean in the pictures

XjoEnX

I would do it. The body roll on 01 Civic's are horrible. That was reason enough for my girl to sell hers to her sister.

kukoo4cocopuffs

I no they look so ugly but that's all i got to work with after the accident. But Nvm my parents who still hold the title on my civic are being hella fucking gay and won't sign it over to me to let me trade so i guess I'm stuff with a pos civic

White95SE

I no they look so ugly but that's all i got to work with after the accident. But Nvm my parents who still hold the title on my civic are being hella f***ing gay and won't sign it over to me to let me trade so i guess I'm stuff with a pos civic
Agreed. Worst Civic model to date. No idea what they were thinking at honda. Even the new ones, although equipped with nice mechanical parts, are just not my cup of tea. Cars used to have a nice sporty wedge shape, now they're all starting to look like bubbles on wheels.