Trade DA integra(b20b) for stock 94 teg?

steezychristian

Should I trade my DA integra GS with a 60,000 mile b20b swap for a stock engine 94 integra LS? My DA has nothing fancy on it, stock interior/exterior. the 94 integra is salvage title because it had a front end collison, resulting in a radiator support replacement. The exterior and interior looks fine. engine has 178,000 tho. Idk if its worth it, I really do like the looks of 3rd gen integras more than DA's. Anyones opinion would help

I would say no. If. You want to trade your DA for a DC thats cool...just not that particular DC with the salvage title.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I say no too. You never know what else the collision did. One crash can mess up the whole car not just where it crashed. I say keep the DA!

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
uhh youre going to trade a well running car with less miles for a salvaged car with higher mileage on the motor why? IF you ant a 3rd gen, sell your DA for cash and find a decent one. And its an LS. Youre losing HP and torque. The b18b1 didnt hardly make much more power than a b18a1 and you swapped for a b20 so the b18a1 must have not been cutting it for you (not that I blame you)

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Getting a salvage title is the worst thing. You'll have such a hard time trying to get rid of it. I personally will not consider A car once I hear salvage.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I wouldn't do it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can't get full coverage on a salvaged title either