Traded her for a toyota

slikk

Money Getter
please dont throw anything at me ~~~~

i had to trade in the hooptie. she was was killing my account.

i got myself a 2001 camry, it not as quick or as fun to drive but i wont have to worry about topping off the oil or coolant every other day, or replace faulty parts every month.

i miss the teg :cry: hopefully i will be able to save enough money to buy another G2 as a project car. i love G2's they ownz

P.S is anyone here planning to crash the G2 meet at berlin Tpke CT ? i will post the link below

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136199&page=4&pp=20

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i had a 2000 camry for a daily driver, but then it caught on fire so i decided the teg might be better

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
electrical fire caused by the starter...my friends 95 camry almost did the same thing, but it only burnt up the wiring harness instead. better keep an eye on that starter or go get a new one!

slikk

Money Getter
dc2GS-R said:
electrical fire caused by the starter...my friends 95 camry almost did the same thing, but it only burnt up the wiring harness instead. better keep an eye on that starter or go get a new one!
:shock: WHAT?? :shock: FIRE TROUBLE?? :shock: i wasnt aware of that.

i will be back mojo.. this is temporary. i would have bought an acura but i think this was a great deal. i will be paying $189 a month. at the honda/acura dealer the best they could do for me was $250 a month.

Yo teggy! yes i am seriously thinking about going. i still got a few ES bushing that i didnt get to install that i want to sell. also 2 cans of polar white paint. its going to look kinda funny with 50 tegs and 1 camry smack right in the middle.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^im gonna pm you my number if your goin there hit me up and i'll head down the pike is only a few minutes from where i live you'll see me in the only white G3 there with CI stickers

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
pics of said camry

and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do your teg had like 240k on it or somethin crazy right?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i am a tech at a toyota dealership, and i have NEVER worked on any car that caught on fire cause of a starter.... you guys putting in autozone starters or something? :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
nope! straight from toyota. maybe you haven't worked on one thats had a fire because they usually burn to the ground