Traded my DA9 for a DC4!

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
So as the title says. i traded my 93 ls for a 94 ls.
I have been lurking around here for a while now. I'm really getting my inspiration from everyone's car here.
Name is Mario, live in Columbus OH. Car is a black DC4 with clean tan interior, 198k
-5spd.
-lowered
-tint windows(illegal to be too dark on OH) and they are dark! cross my fingers from cops
-I thought i had Magnaflow muffler but i found out its a Flowmaster with a Magnaflow tip for some odd reason. full catback. looks 2.25?
-new rear kyb struts
-new brakes all around
-front drilled and slotted rotors
-timing and water pump
-radiator, fan, entire cooling system new!

PLANS--next couple weeks - - school budget tho :(
-amber corners
-rims--- im debating si rims, 16" black with chrome lip slips, girlsdoitbetter Kosei k-1 rims.-- might do si and get new tires and buy after market till next summer. dont want to roll with too nice of rims during winter.
-some kind of lip--maybe this one? http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/2536208683.html
-cold air intake. wrong one on but still works
-drivers headlight (broken tabs)

in the far future.lol
-98-01 front and tails
-PAINT
-

valve cover painted silver now.

pics of interior tomorrow

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Alright guys. so after considering trading back to a da wit lsvtec, which is still on the table, i thought maybe some rims will help make me like my car more. And it worked!! I just picked up a set of LS Mesh with faily new tires at a local tire shop for 300! I know, cant beat that right! I needed tires so i thought if i get these, im set for the winter. Plus im a student on school money budget so i cant spend too much. They have some fuzion vri tires which im going to say they are not the best but they work better than the others, that had a broken belt because of a ditch i hit.lol. I still have to check if they are all season tires tho. well heres some.

Also, I am about to order some marker lights, but i dont know if i should go with amber,clear or smoked look. Im going more towards amber since im also getting some ebay yellow fogs. any opinions

Oh, and 200-250 and my steelies gets these!!! woooo

Teggykid952

Downgrade imo. DA ftw!

Lol, j/k. ^^

Little rough, but as long as it's sound, it doesn't look like a horrible platform. GL with her!

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
I just picked up a set of Rota Slips! They are 17's but i plan on running 215/45 on them. I already have two of them on but other two are 235/45 and are good but too big probably and will rub. tires are falken azensis rt615

i also ordered my fogs but i havent put them on yet since i just dont have the time and ability to cut the bumper holes

got hit on 10/08, day before my bday. i dont know if it would be to hard to fix this tho

and just a pic of my car and my buddys lowrider