Tranny and speedo acting up

miahwood27

JDMDANUT
I have a 94 LS with tranny problems and a speedo problem. Number one sometimes while driving the tranny slips out of gear and i have to shut the car off and restart it to get it to go back into gear. I've checked the fluid and it seems to be ok. The other problem is my speedometer is not working and I was told there is a speed sensor on the car. The car has ABS just so you know and I read that there are possibly 3 speed sensors in total. Two at the front wheels and one at the rear of the tranny. My question is are all of those correct about the speed sensors and could that possibly have an affect on the tranny? Any ideas on why the tranny would be doing what it does? Sorry if there is a post somewhere about this same issue but I'm a newb when it comes to acura/honda and I am just learning my way with them... Thanks!!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Your VSS is probablly bad, its located on the top/rear of your transmission. Mine is bad as well, waiting on new one to get here in the mail actually.

miahwood27

JDMDANUT
yes its auto. I just bought it recenty as is. thanks for the info on the vss nerk.....