Tranny swap gone bad..

ESTAROID98

ineterior

sorry this has nothin to do with ur post but im new dont really no how to make a post but i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find some used or new 3rd gen integra interior..mainly looking for all the rear ineterior panels

Prozon

Kris
1.) I already have a 5 speed.
2.) If it's an auto, it can stay an auto.
3.) I lose interest fast. :p

sorry this has nothin to do with ur post but im new dont really no how to make a post but i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find some used or new 3rd gen integra interior..mainly looking for all the rear ineterior panels
Try Craigslist.

Prozon

Kris
I see, said the blind man.
What can I say, if I want a manual I'll buy one with a 5 speed. I suppose if I got a REAL good deal on an automatic with a clean body I'd do the swap, but i'm pretty lazy. :roll:

j13

Keep It Clean
What can I say, if I want a manual I'll buy one with a 5 speed. I suppose if I got a REAL good deal on an automatic with a clean body I'd do the swap, but i'm pretty lazy. :roll:
Yeah I'm lazy also, but it all depends on how much interest you have towards the vehicle. I'm going to convert my 4spd to 5spd by the end of the year I hope. I could sell it and buy a 5spd, but its something I want to do, like the challenge, I know if I get a 5spd I won't ever drop the tranny or pull the engine, so I'm looking forword to learning my car inside and out. Also I'm doing it because I got my teg for $0.

90teggysue

Hey man just goto Local Junkyard if you cant find shit on Craigslist...And its takes ball to go all out the way and do A tranny swap..shit im the only person that has had a fucking tranny swap...all my buddy are like yooo its the Tranny swap Da! now next summer its ganna b like YOOOOO its the tranny swap Da Boosted On 20 psi Popping Non-Vtec Killing Vtec :D :p

Alvi84

I like converting an auto to manual because you are more likely to have a motor that hasn't been beat on as much. Also with an integra, half the job is done since the shifter box is already there with the sport shift auto gear box being on the floor in the first place....

j13

Keep It Clean
I like converting an auto to manual because you are more likely to have a motor that hasn't been beat on as much.
This is sooooo true. My car has 173k miles and it runs smooth and strong. It has probably never seen 5k RPM due to the auto tranny shifts wayyy early.

I thought my engine wasn't healthy, but I got proved wrong :)

I can't wait until my car is 5spd!!!!! I'm going to do a mini DIY in my Integra thread ;)

90teggysue

Well the only gay shit u have to worry about is ur transmission if you wanna do Hydro or Cable? Cable is best 4sure... :D