Tranny?

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
i hear a noise coming from the tranny and i have no idea which is,for ejample when i'm going in he third gear and i go back to my second gear that noise coming, is only when you compression the car?

Kyle

i hear a noise coming from the tranny and i have no idea which is,for ejample when i'm going in he third gear and i go back to my second gear that noise coming, is only when you compression the car?
It makes a noise when you compress the clutch? Is it a clicking noise when you press down on the clutch pedal?

j13

Keep It Clean
Throw out bearing is like 30 bucks I think, you'll have to take off the whole transmission to replace it. You're better off doing other stuff while you have the trans off

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
A new tranny will Fix ur problem

sent from HTC EVO
NO......it sounds like the throw out bearing due to the noise going away when the clutch pedal is pressed. If it was the trans you would have other issues (grinding, or howling). Although it is very hard to understand the OP.

He says (I think) that it happened after he did the clutch. Good chance you may have installed the throwout bearing incorrectly or its defective

Last edited: