Trans Help.......

LitosDA

Ok short version, trans blew, bought one and it was cracked small but cracked no the less. I found another trans with the opposite side cracked. So i decided to just swap the casings. But now i cant find one place who will change them. I'm from NW Indiana and I've called all the trans shops locally and a few in IL and they all say the same when i tell them its a honda trans. I was wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction. Hopefully not to far. Thanks in advance.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
what are they saying, they don't want to do it? try some independent shops & garages

LitosDA

They say "unfortunately we dont have anyone here who is familar with those types of trans" and these are trans shops. I found a muffler shop through i guy i use to work with who had a guy who I guess "specializes" in honda 5 speeds, but they've had it since tues. and nothing.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
it"s not something he does everyday im sure, i would call him mon afternoon &see wats up

LitosDA

Yea, you're more then likely right. It just I'm getting tired of being without my DA. She's been down for two weeks now.