Transformer Trailer 2!!

03dc5Integra

hahahha saw it already n wasn't really feeling the predator looking transformer all that much yet.....maybe until i see the movie itself.

nautica_t

looks. good but definitely different.
can't wait. for a the proper trailer when its close to release.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I enjoy the new look! thanks for posting this (I should have posted it!) But My computer died this week, So internet time is low! But Hey only 7 more months, I cant wait!!

nautica_t

hhe.e. yeah i was like., how come ob1 didn't post it. :p
but yeah definitely looks pretty good now with this trailer.

03dc5Integra

obd1kenobi said:
Been wanting to set one up on myspace lol!
hahahhahaah there on a transformer website already hahaahhaa so u can check the countdown on those sites. hey obd1 image they made a masterpiece grimlock or any of the other dyno bots, man 4get the dinobots how bout the gestalt hahahahhaa "MASTERPIECE MENASOR" or "MASTERPIECE DEFENSOR" so awesome. so r u getting the MP megatron???

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
obd1kenobi said:
I enjoy the new look! thanks for posting this (I should have posted it!) But My computer died this week, So internet time is low! But Hey only 7 more months, I cant wait!!
you remind me of that guy from Clerks II lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
03dc5Integra said:
hahahhahaah there on a transformer website already hahaahhaa so u can check the countdown on those sites. hey obd1 image they made a masterpiece grimlock or any of the other dyno bots, man 4get the dinobots how bout the gestalt hahahahhaa "MASTERPIECE MENASOR" or "MASTERPIECE DEFENSOR" so awesome. so r u getting the MP megatron???
Someone made a Menasor from the Atlernator Series, its bad ass! I'll try to find the pics of it! I got a link to a guy the custom makes the MP Starscream into any of the other Jet, Thinking about getting a Thundercracker Made or Sunstorm

03dc5Integra

obd1kenobi said:
Someone made a Menasor from the Atlernator Series, its bad ass! I'll try to find the pics of it! I got a link to a guy the custom makes the MP Starscream into any of the other Jet, Thinking about getting a Thundercracker Made or Sunstorm
I saw that custom menasor n i wasn't really feeling it, just like that cuztom dinobot gestault they had, but i never saw the custom MP starscream.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
03dc5Integra said:
I saw that custom menasor n i wasn't really feeling it, just like that cuztom dinobot gestault they had, but i never saw the custom MP starscream.
then I shall post pics

you gotta show me the dinobots gestalt!!!