Transformers 2

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Anyone see it last night?

I went to the midnight showing... i thought it was really good! Need to see it again tho to actually pick up on all the action... almost too much stuff moving aroung.

What'd you all think?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
People are saying there wasn't enough plot and too much action. I think they on some wack drugs.

A friend on twitter posted a review made by a critic from USA Today I think and he gave it 1.5 out of 4 stars. I'm wondering what the hell he was watching?

I must see again. Next time will be with a whole bunch of beer, lol Movie Tavern FTW

staylor200

Overall an AWESOME movie. Great story to go along with sweet cars, huge fighting robots and hot chicks. What could be better?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i've been reading reviews all morning. most reviews say its not that good, and that it is way too long. Roger Ebert hated the hell out of it, too. I don't take too much of what Ebert says to heart though, as he sucks massive amounts of elephant weiner.

i liked the first one, but the previews for this movie and marketing etc. did not do anything to peak my interest about this one. i'll hit it at Redbox when I can rent it.

everyone is telling me that the CGI looks kinda crappy in this one, too. I got that same impression in the previews.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
i've been reading reviews all morning. most reviews say its not that good, and that it is way too long. Roger Ebert hated the hell out of it, too. I don't take too much of what Ebert says to heart though, as he sucks massive amounts of elephant weiner.

i liked the first one, but the previews for this movie and marketing etc. did not do anything to peak my interest about this one. i'll hit it at Redbox when I can rent it.

everyone is telling me that the CGI looks kinda crappy in this one, too. I got that same impression in the previews.
See I was also most worried about crappy CGI, and over use of said CGI. I will still go see it though. Who can deny giant robots with machine guns killing stuff?

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I accidentally stole Michael Bay's copy. Then I mistakenly duplicated a ton of them. Incidentally they are for sale. Who wants to send me money for a copy?

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
did you take it around the back lot and stall out in front of cops with it?
Nah, I had my teg out. It was SSS and I got stuck on a speed bump so I abandoned it and found a golf cart with the keys in it. I had to take it, bribed a security guard and eluded the po-lice when I hit nitrous.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
did you take it around the back lot and stall out in front of cops with it?
LOL!!!!

FANTASTIC reply.....

idk. I'll watch it again. actually pay attention. there was a LOT of action in the movie.. that's probably why people don't like the movie. then again, "UP" was the only movie that has gotten a good rating this year.