transmission mount

97IntegraGS

Just a quick question. My transmission mount is the one on the passenger side? Not the one behind the motor attached to some sort of brace?

Also to replace it all i need to do is take out the old an put in the new? Will i need to jack up the motor a little or no?

97IntegraGS

I found out which one it is but I want to know how replacing it goes? I guess I'll find out when the part gets here. Couldnt be too hard (I hope).

Also I think the mount in the back against the firewall is shot cuz when I shift with my hood open i can see my whole motor shake like hell lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
PM Dylan, Samurai_Blue; he is the one helping me with my mounts

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
wait....what?, you're hood is open while shifting?!?? how does this work?

72Spitfire

You should change all 5 of them. The ones on the sides of the engine (upper and lower) are fairly easy. You will need to jack up the engine a bit to take the weight off them. The rear mount is very tough to change. I took mine to a mechanic to spare myself the hassle.

Good luck to you sir.

97IntegraGS

Kiakid.. I opened the hood and shifted from park to drive. Automatic tranny bro, the whole engine jumps back and forth when I shift espcially when it's cold.

Well my tranny mount has arrived to ill let everyone know how it goes..

wooker_nok

its going to take more than that... remove all the mounts bolts so u can have easier access to swap the mount...... i suggest u upgrade to performance mounts ,it u can.....but its easy having the tools